WHAT IS CHAGA
Inonotus obliquus or Chaga, as it is commonly know is actually a fungus that grows on birch trees in cold climates, like where we get ours in the Adirondacks of New York. It forms a charcoal like mass as a result of spores infecting the tree usually through a branch or trunk wound.
Chaga has been used for thousands of years as a treatment for many health concerns. Chaga helps each individual with what they need by ridding the body of free radicals.
BENEFITS OF CHAGA
IMMUNE SYSTEM MODULATOR
- rejuvenates and strenthens the immune system.
- helps liver function optimally
- most antioxidant rich food on the planet
- 1,492 times the amount of blueberries
- destroys free radical cells
- lowers blood sugar, cholesterol, and blood pressure
- promotes healthy metabolism
- eases arthritic pain for people and pets
- heals digestive ailments
- decreases gut inflammation
- heals adrenals
- balances hormones
- lowers cortisol levels
- boosts mental performance reduces stress , anxiety and depression
- helps create natural serotonin
- most potent source of melanin
- helps regrowth of hair, skin and nails
- nourishes and hydrates skin
- reverses cellular aging
- 76 % remission rate for psoriasis
- reduces appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- lightens dark spots
- anti – alopecia effects
- 29 Beta – Glucans help balance immune system
- prevents and slows cancer cell growth
- stimulates white blood cells regulates bodies production of cytokines
- recovers bone marrow systems
Contains essential vitamins, minerals and other nutrients:
|B-complex vitamins, including Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Niacin
OUR FAMILY RUN BUSINESS
Our Souls Shine was founded out of love and awareness to all things related with health and longevity.
Having first hand experience with a loved one with cancer and a newborn baby daughter we wanted to educate ourselves and others on eating for optimal wellness.
After several years of Nutrition School with The Institute of Integrative Nutrition I started to create and sell a homemade applesauce at Whole Foods, MOM’S Organic Market, and several local Farmers Markets.
From there we’ve evolved into offering gluten free desserts, fresh squeezed lemonades sweetened with local honey (millcreek apiairy) and our now famous CHAGA TEAS!
We’ve expanded to four Farmers Markets and three retail locations.
Our mission is to educate and help people and animals heal themselves in a happy, healthy way.
Adding the superfood chaga to your daily routine makes it easier to feel the enchancement of living while delivering powerful forces that nourish and heal the body.
Our Souls Shine
Where it all began.
Cindy, Ryan and Vera
Our Souls Shine | Chaga For Life
Stay In Contact
Questions about your order? Locations? Chaga? The meaning of life? Use any of these methods to get in contact. Thanks for stopping by chagaforlife.com.
517 Maple Ave | Audubon NJ 08106